Friday, January 21, 2011

AXIOM!!!

Hi Loves,

This is such a good distraction at work.

My recipe this month was chicken burgers with diced veggies mixed into the meat. I am not going to post the recipe since you both probably wouldn't cook them. They were delicious and I have extra frozen to use which is exciting.

My word this week is "axiom".
It means: a self evident truth that requires no proof
- a universally accepted principle or rule
- (not a necessary truth. i.e. political axioms)

Jaclyn, Alisa, and Rya are the most amazing friends in the world. (this is an axiom)

Congratulations Jac on starting the 100 push ups challenge. I am in week 4 and I absolutely love it. Alisa has been monitoring my muscle definition! I just have to work on keeping my head straight and going a tad bit lower to the floor.

I added a profile photo to our blog but I only have access to the pictures on my work computer so I didn't have many options.

Can't wait 'till we're all together again in a couple of weeks.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment