Why hellooo laddiesssss,
First off- Alisa thank you for putting that bread recipe up, I have been craving some good homemade breads and just don't really know which recipe to choose, and if you choose a bad one then you've wasted some serious time! I'll be making this bread soon enough, and I'll let you know how it goes.
Also- I feel bad about the charity giving because I didn't get you guys anything for Christmas :-( So I'm not holding you to that HOWEVER... I love the idea and I have actually been thinking about becoming a member of Slow Food (you have to donate $60) SOOO if you just wanted to do that for my birthday, then I would be more than okay with that :) www.slowfood.com
Lastly- I have decided to start the 100 push-up challenge today! I figured I might as well get 'er done now, and then by the time the warmer weather rolls around I'll be just itching to show off my guns. SO- here's the website: http://hundredpushups.com/index.html. I just took the initial test to see what 'column' I am in for the first week, and I think I'm going to wait until Monday to start 'Week 1' if you ladies wanted to join me.
Das it, Das all.
Lovems you,
Jac-a-lac-a
No comments:
Post a Comment