my word of the week is vociferous, meaning "marked by or given to vehement insistent outcry", as in, "upon realizing that there were no restaurants serving french fries, nor churches serving blooming onions, on New Year's Eve, Jac vociferously trampled through the streets proclaiming her grief for all to hear."
This is my second week in a row of making bread! I've been baking it in a clay pot i brought back from St. Kitts, so it's round, like Rya's boobs. the first recipe was not as good as the second, so i'll post this one. it's pretty good for a go-to whole wheat bread recipe.
Ingredients
Directions
Adding the melted butter on top of the bread afterwards makes it extra sexy.
i also had a shit-ton of left over vegetables this weekend, so i decided to make soup. I cooked some black beans and then threw in vegetable broth, corn, crushed tomatoes, cabbage, turnips, carrots, celery, onion and garlic. Saute the carrots celery onion and garlic in olive oil in the pot you'll be using, then add the rest of the ingredients with the veg. broth. i didnt' use exact measurements, just threw in my leftover food. i seasoned it with chili pepper, cumin, pepper, salt, and some louisiana hot sauce. it's DELICIOUS and RESOURCEFUL. Bonus points for cubing some avocado and throwing it in after you heat it.
I also got a job waitressing so now i will be fully employed. I start orientation for White Ribbon Alliance on Thursday! Yay for having an income!
Love you all
No comments:
Post a Comment